banner image

New Technology Updates

TwitterFacebook

There are 11 brand new fighters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and almost all of them kicked my ass.

As I spent dozens of hours playing Ultimate in the last week, I unlocked tons of new fighters, including all of the new additions to the game from Chrom to Simon. Some of them gave me a really hard time in our one-on-one duels, and some of them infuriated me as they blasted my fighters off the stage time and time again.

Of course some of them were pretty easy. I am, after all, a lifelong Smash player and have the capacity to beat bots on a first attempt. But a surprising number of newcomers forced me into a second round. Read more...

More about Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Entertainment, and Gaming

from Mashable https://ift.tt/2G4gqWl
New Technology Updates New Technology Updates Reviewed by Soft Expert on December 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.